Sunday, June 28, 2015

Boba Tea

When I lived in Seattle I experienced a whole different kind of eating. I had never had bubble tea never even heard of it. But when I finally did it was amazing. I just recently decided to make it on my own. So we went to the Asian market and found the tapioca and some matcha green tea. 

Ingredients 
1/2c boba tapioca pearls
4c boiling water

Brown sugar syrup
1/4c brown sugar
1/4c sugar
1/2c water

Milk tea
1/2c milk
1c fruit
1c ice
1tbsp matcha green tea
1tbsp sugar

Method
Boil water. Add tapioca pearls and cook for 15 min.





 Turn off heat and let sit for 15 min. To make sugar syrup boil water and sugars till dissolved. Cover in sugar syrup and prepare milk tea. 





Use a blender and blend all ingredients for milk tea, pour over tapioca pearls and use a fat straw to enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment