Sunday, November 27, 2011

Peanut Butter Cereal Treats

I  recently made a cake for Starbucks. It was a big cake that I am proud to have accomplished.  Prior to making the cake I expearimented with baking medias in order to make the cake. I perfected a delectable treat, in my process. These are sure to disappear fast.

Ingredients
6c Rice Krispies
1 10.5oz bag mini marshmallows
¼c unsalted butter
1¼c creamy peanut butter


1 bag semisweet chocolate chips
1c peanut butter


Method
Melt butter and marshmallows in medium saucepan. Add peanut butter  and melt remove from heat and fold in cereal. Make sure the mixture is well coated and not soggy, if too wet add more cereal. Press into a greased Pyrex pan. Melt chocolate in a double boiler add peanut butter and spread on top of cereal bars. Cool until set.

No comments:

Post a Comment