Tuesday, December 4, 2012

Pancakes














 I really have a love for pancakes and quite honestly I will eat them anywhere anyhow. So the only thing I can say about this recipe is its from scratch and its super duper exceptional! I really like simplicity in the morning, as I am not a morning individual. So I created this wonderful pancake mix. A mix will make 6 batches of pancakes.

Ingredients for 1 batch
1c Flour
2tbsp sugar
2tsp baking powder
1/2tsp salt
1c milk
2tbsp melted butter
1 egg
1tbsp vegetable oil

Method
Mix dry ingredients. Add the egg, milk butter and oil and mix until well combined. On a hot oiled skillet, or griddle  pour desired size pancakes and cook until the bubbles formed all pop. Flip the pancakes and cook until golden on both sides.

For 6 batch mix
6c flour
3/4c sugar
1/4  c baking powder
3tsp salt

Keep dry mix labeled in a container or zip lock bag.
When you measure mix measure out 1c dry mix, and add 1c milk, 2tbsp melted butter 1 egg 1tsp veg oil for 1 batch.




No comments:

Post a Comment