Friday, May 15, 2015

Gorgonzola Tortellini

 This recipe came to me from one of my best friends from college. Her mother was Italian. They had me over for dinner and made me this because I was a vegetarian. It was delicious. I have been asking for the recipe for years. My friend came to my house to show me how to make it. I'm now just getting around to posting. This recipe is not my own but deserves a place among all this amazing food. YUM!

Ingredients
 3egg yolks
1 can evaporated milk
1/2c butter
1 pkg Romano grated cheese
1 pkg Parmesan cheese
3tbsp Sundried tomatoes
Gorgonzola For topping

Pasta I love Tortellini
Walnuts and Basil for topping   

You can add cooked chicken or shrimp

Method
 Stir egg yolks milk butter and grated cheeses on low until thickened. Add tomatoes, Pour over pasta and then the Gorgonzola cheese to melt over it all as Tiffany would say.


No comments:

Post a Comment