Friday, May 15, 2015

Waffles

I never ever likes waffles growing up. I just only loved soft pancakes. Something somewhere changed me. I think its really when I started cooking and experimenting to create my own recipes. I have an earlier past that has been insanely popular on pinterest but since I have made alterations this is the go to recipe, And my husband loves them. My kids do too. And really so does everyone.
Fun for the kids I like to put out fruit and nuts, chocolate chips and they can build their own waffles.

Ingredients
2c All-purpose Flour
3tsp Baking Powder
1/2tsp Salt
2tbsp Sugar
2tbsp Brown sugar
1 1/2c Milk
2 Egg Yolks
1 Tablespoon Vanilla Extract
1 stick (1/2 Cup) Salted Butter, Melted
 Egg Whites
Method
Preheat the waffle iron to the regular setting.














Sift together all of the dry ingredients... the flour, baking powder, salt, and sugars in a bowl.
Whisk together milk, 2 egg yolks, and vanilla. Pour over the dry ingredients and stir. Pour in the melted butter and continue mixing until combined.
In a New SUPER CLEAN Bowl beat the egg whites with a whisk until stiff. Using a mixer works best for making whites stiff. Slowly fold the egg whites into the batter.
Pour the recommended amount into your waffle iron and follow its settings.
Top with wonderful topping or lots of butter and Syrup... MMMMMMM MMM mmmmmmm















No comments:

Post a Comment