Monday, May 18, 2015

Game Day Cakes !!!Seahawks!!!

On the super bowl I made some fun cakes for my favorite team. You can choose any team and change the colors of the cakes and frosting. But why would you want to do that Seattle is really the best ya know!!
First I made a chocolate football cake. It was really easy. All you have to do is bake a 9x12 rectangle cake ! And Shape it

 For the cake recipe click link



Cut off the corners to shape it like a football. then you frost it and lace it



Then you gotta make team cupcakes. I use a red velvet recipe here but I think it would be better to use a yellow cake or a white one. If you do red velvet whatever colors of the team use that in the batter so half the batter then dye it. I also did that with my frosting which you can use a cream cheese frosting or a basic buttercream. Bake and frost after cooled. Please have fun decorating we did. We made our own football and star chocolates and topped with sprinkles and such.












No comments:

Post a Comment