Wednesday, May 24, 2017

Down South Banana Pudding


So I have created the absolute best ever banana pudding. The first time I made it for my husbands family, it was for a fathers day event. It was such a hit, the baker of the family "Granny's" grand-daughter told me it was better then her Grannies. There was none left to bring home. The next time I made it I made it for a baby shower gender reveal. Aunties, cousins everyone loved it. I was going to leave it but my husband wanted me to bring the rest home. When I got it home he ate all of it, and has requested that I make it indefinitely. So I make it literally every week. It really is my own recipe, you will not find it anywhere else and you will taste none better.

Ingredients
8 oz cream cheese softened
1 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 large box vanilla pudding
1 1/2 C heavy whipping cream
1 1/2 C whole milk
1 container cool whip
1 box of vanilla wafers
3 bananas

Method 
Cream cream cheese,then add sweetened condensed milk mix thoroughly, add pudding mix, cream and milk. Whip up until nice and thick. Fold in coolwhip.
Layer cookies, bananas, pudding, repeat. Chill 6 hours or overnight ... EAT

No comments:

Post a Comment