Friday, April 6, 2012

BBQ Sauce







 I  decided to make my own BBQ sauce because one of the kids didn't like it. With my recent experience, they don't like it but if I make it they love it. So I did it, and she loved it OF COURSE! Because it was really the best BBQ you'll ever have.. I promise just the right balance of sweet and twang.

Ingredients
1 24oz bottle of ketchup
1 onion
2 cloves garlic
1tbsp Worcestershire sauce
1tbsp soy
1tbsp molasses
2tbsp corn syrup
1/2c cider vinegar
4tbsp brown sugar
1tsp smoked paprika
1/2 tsp cumin
1tsp dry mustard
1tsp chili powder
1/2tsp oregano
1/2tsp coriander

Method
Grate or puree onion and garlic in food processor. Take all ingredients on stove and bring mixture to a boil, reduce heat to simmer. Cook uncovered, stirring frequently, for 1 hour or a little more. And that is it now rub it smother it and love it!

No comments:

Post a Comment