Thursday, August 25, 2011

Fried Rice

Rice, well I've never been great at cooking rice, until I met my boyfriend. I still can't cook rice right so I just got a rice cooker. My boyfriend rarely cooks, when he does he makes fried rice. Its really good. Here is my interpretation of the recipe.

Ingredients
3c rice
6c water
1 clove garlic crushed
2tsp fresh ginger
1/2c broccoli
1/2c bell peppers chopped
1/2c carrots
1/2c peas
2tbsp chopped green onions
white pepper
soy sauce
2 eggs

Method
Cook rice with water. Heat oil in wok or large frying pan saute garlic, ginger. Add all of the vegetables and cook until tender, add cooked rice and srir fry together with soy sauce. Add green onions and peas. move rice over to make a spot in the pan to fry the eggs. Scramble the eggs on the side of the rice, when cooked, mix into the rice.

No comments:

Post a Comment